The goals of your personalized health coaching program are to radically improve your life, resolve concerns specific to you and your body, and to provide you with tools for a lifetime of balance. We will work together to find the right foods for your body, and to balance Primary Food – the areas of your life that feed you on the deepest levels. This unique approach provides meaningful, lasting results.
Basic Wellness Program
$200/month: A four to six-month health coaching program:
- Nourish Ur Life binder for notes, handouts and work pages
- Two 50-minute sessions a month
- Each session will include goal setting and compliance strategy
- Supportive handouts at every session
- Lifetime access to Sally’s e-newsletter
- Setting goals
- Dealing with cravings
- Taking consistent action
- Food counseling
- Making simple lifestyle changes
- Being healthy on the road and on the go
- Improving personal relationships & communication
- Integrating new, better food into your diet
- Making better food choices at work and on the go
- Getting support from others
- Creating lasting balance
- Ease in cooking
- Awareness when eating and in life
- Menu planning
Ultimate Wellness Program
$250/month: A four to six-month health coaching program:
All services offered in Basic Wellness Program AND:
- Twice a month 15 minute check-in session
- Access to Sally’s lending library of books, videos, and CD’s
- Materials such as books, recipes, magazines
- Pantry Raid (within 15 mile radius of Sally’s office) – if out of 15-mile radius, rate on a case-by-case basis
- Health Food Store Tour
- Unlimited Email support between sessions
- Follow up email after sessions with recommendations
A La Carte:
- $125 – One 50-minute session (includes intake review and recommendations)
- $225 – Two 50-minute sessions
- $300 – Three 50-minute sessions
Healthy Shopping Store Tour with Sally
$125…Spend an hour at Whole Foods, Trader Joe’s, or supermarket you frequent. Includes a full set of notes, along with Sally’s recommendations of foods to incorporate, products that her family enjoys, and foods to consider avoiding.
What foods are in your refrigerator, freezer and pantry? Are the foods you’re stocking supporting the health of your family? Sally will personally go through all the food items and explain what is healthy and what should be replaced, and why. This information will empower you for your next grocery shopping trip. You’ll learn healthier options for you and your family members (most of Sally’s options won’t taste any different – if anything, they’ll taste fresher and better!).
One-hour session: $150 within a 15 mile radius of my office (add $10 for each additional 5 miles).
Like most of us, you have probably tried a variety of diets, and may even have managed to do well on some for a few weeks or even months. However, the emphasis that most diets place on willpower, deprivation and denial is both unnecessary and counterproductive. Unless you have a plan that is practical, works with your lifestyle, and takes your individuality into account, the changes you have worked so hard to make will not last. My expertise is in helping you to figure out what works best for you.
Conventional dietary theories present you with food restrictions and limitations that are difficult to sustain over time. Such quick fixes do nothing to help you achieve life-long health and happiness, nor do they bring out the body’s natural inclination toward balance. Based on your needs, I will gradually introduce new and healthful foods and activities into your lifestyle. As you start to feel better, these habits will have a natural tendency to remain with you, and will crowd out the less healthful ones.
In becoming healthier, other areas of your life such as relationships, career and creativity start to improve. You will naturally begin to crave the foods and activities that make you feel better, and you will feel more motivated to make time in your life for those things that are truly important to you.
In our initial consultation we will discuss your unique situation in depth and determine how I can help you reach your personal goals. We will determine whether we are a good match and if this approach will work for you. This first session will demonstrate how a holistic, individualized approach can make a major difference in your life.
Email me at email@example.com today to schedule your consultation.